Women will have woken up to headlines this morning on the NHS breast screening programme that they may be surprised, worried, confused or reassured about- depending on what they already knew or thought about screening and which papers they were reading. Headlines don’t always allow for the easiest explanation of what is a complicated issue.
You are here
The Government is about to decide what it will spend its money on in future and with major cuts expected, we need your help to keep the research energy going. Take action now to keep the power on.
Join our E-Newsletter
Follow the breast awareness guide:
- Know what is normal for you
- Look and feel your breasts (upper chest and armpits too)
- Know what changes to look for (see signs and symptoms)
- Report any changes without delay to your GP
- Make sure you attend breast screening if you’re 50 or over.