Volunteers are extremely important to Breast Cancer Campaign. As the charity only has one office, based in London, we rely on our network of passionate volunteers to carry out a variety of activities in their local area. Volunteering is a fantastic way to support the charity as you can get involved with all aspects of our work, from fundraising to cheering to campaigning, and you are part of a team of likeminded supporters who are always on hand to share ideas and advice.
Read our blogs about volunteering
- Our Chief Executive, Delyth Morgan, celebrates the value of volunteers
- The Reading B Cups explain what's involved in being a part of a Regional Volunteer Group
- Our event volunteer, Balvinder, shares why she supports us
- Find out how to become a student volunteer adventure leader for Breast Cancer Campaign
- Our Regional Group, Beth's Pink Ladies, share why they set up the group to remember their friend
There are two main ways to volunteer with us, plus our internship scheme, and you can find the full details using the links below. However, you are able to help we would love you to join our passionately committed community of scientists, supporters and people affected by breast cancer.
Because with your help, we know we can overcome breast cancer – in our lifetime.