Three Peaks Challenge
12 - 15 July 2013 - FULL
6 - 8 September 2013 - COMING SOON
Registration fee: £149
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £600
Take on the challenge to climb the UK’s three highest mountains - Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike - in one day with Breast Cancer Campaign.
The Three Peaks Challenge is renowned for being one of the toughest challenges in the UK and should not be taken lightly, but once you’ve completed it the amazing sense of achievement makes it all worthwhile!
Whether you sign up as an individual or with friends or colleagues, you will work as a team to attempt nearly 3,500m of ascent, but by signing up with us, you'll be guided up and down each mountain by highly qualified military mountain leaders.
Maximum Adventure's mountain leaders all hold a specific mountain leading qualification and are extremely experienced in the conditions and environments that you will face on the Three Peaks Challenge.
- an all-inclusive package covering everything you need to give you the best chance possible of completing the challenge within one day, and a fab celebratory lunch when you have beaten the mountains!
- Transfer from Glasgow Airport to Fort William
- One night accommodation in Snowdon with breakfast at the end of the challenge
- Hot meal before Ben Nevis and a meal at Scafell Pike, and water needed for the challenge
- A celebratory dinner before spending the night in Snowdon at the end of the challenge
- Qualified mountain guides, minibus drivers and first aiders
- Transport to all three mountains
- Transport after the challenge to either Betws-y-Coed train station (near Snowdon), or Manchester train station
- Pre-trip support including a kit list and fitness plan for all supporters
Sponsorship pledges might seem like a daunting prospect to raise, but with the support of our fundraising team and our endless list of ideas, you'll see that your target is more than achievable.
Once you have registered you will receive a full fundraising pack and everything you need to get you started including t-shirt and sponsorship forms.
Get involved this year and make this the best and most challenging day of your life!