When: Sunday 13 April 2014
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £1,750
The Virgin Money London Marathon is the biggest fundraising event on the planet and, quite simply, the world’s greatest marathon! Starting in historical Greenwich and finishing in The Mall this famous route takes in many of London’s top sights whilst hundreds of thousands of supporters line the route. The Virgin Money London Marathon is a must for novices and experienced runners alike.
Watch our video from the 2013 marathon:
All Breast Cancer Campaign runners in the 2014 Virgin Money London Marathon will receive:
- A Breast Cancer Campaign running vest
- Sponsorship forms
- Dedicated fundraising support
- Training plans and running advice
- An invitation to join our Running Team Facebook Group to chat to other runners
- Regular team emails
- Cheerstix for your supporters
- An invitation to our Virgin Money London Marathon After Party with free refreshments and a massage
- The noisiest cheer support on race day
Sponsorship pledges might seem like a daunting prospect to raise, but with the support of our fundraising team and our endless list of ideas, you'll see that your target is more than achievable. Once you have registered you will receive a full fundraising pack and everything you need to get you started including t-shirt and sponsorship forms. Register online today!
If you would like to discuss ways you can reach the fundraising target for this event please email us on email@example.com or call 020 7749 4114.