Date: Sunday 15 March 2015
Location: Silverstone racing track, Northamptonshire
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £200
And they’re off! Imagine you’re Lewis Hamilton as you race along the straights and around the bends of the historic Silverstone race track in this fantastic event organised by the team behind the world famous Virgin London Marathon.
All Breast Cancer Campaign runners in the 2015 adidas Silverstone Half Marathon will receive:
- A Breast Cancer Campaign technical running vest
- Access to our online training zone
- Fundraising pack including great fundraising ideas and sponsorship forms
- The loudest cheer support on race day!
- Dedicated support from our experienced Events Team
- An invitation to join our Running Team Facebook Group to chat to other runners
- Cheer sticks for your supporters
Sponsorship pledges might seem like a daunting prospect to raise, but with the support of our fundraising team and our endless list of ideas, you'll see that your target is more than achievable.
Our Plan it in Pink tool helps you create your own bespoke fundraising plan with lots of ideas and step-by-step guides. Just choose your activities and your personal guide is emailed to you.
Once you have registered you will receive a full fundraising pack and everything you need to get you started including t-shirt and sponsorship forms. Register online today!
If you would like to discuss ways you can reach the fundraising target for this event please email us on email@example.com or call 020 7749 4114.