Our places in the 2014 adidas Silverstone Half Marathon are now full, please take a look at our other events.
Date: Sunday 2 March 2014
Distance: 13.1 miles
Registration fee: £20
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £200
And they’re off! Imagine you’re Lewis Hamilton as you race along the straights and around the bends of the historic Silverstone race track in this fantastic event organised by the team behind the world famous Virgin London Marathon.
All Breast Cancer Campaign runners in the 2014 adidas Silverstone Half Marathon will receive:
- A Breast Cancer Campaign running vest
- Sponsorship forms
- Dedicated fundraising support
- Training plans and running advice
- An invitation to join our Running Team Facebook Group to chat to other runners
- Regular team emails
- Cheerstix for your supporters
- The noisiest cheer support on race day!
- Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis so make sure you sign up today!
Sponsorship pledges might seem like a daunting prospect to raise, but with the support of our fundraising team and our endless list of ideas, you'll see that your target is more than achievable.
Once you have registered you will receive a full fundraising pack and everything you need to get you started including t-shirt and sponsorship forms. Register online today!
If you would like to discuss ways you can reach the fundraising target for this event please email us on email@example.com or call 020 7749 4114.