Jobs and Internships
We do not have any current opportunities, but please check back again soon for updates.
Internships with Breast Cancer Campaign
We do not have any current internship opportunities, but please check back again soon for updates.
More about internships
Campaign’s internship scheme offers voluntary work placement opportunities to students, graduates, or anyone looking for a career change. An internship is a great introduction for those looking to forge a career in the charity sector, and can help you gain key experience and skills while seeing how the charity operates. Internships are available in various teams throughout the year and all involve working on key projects aimed at providing you with a challenging and interesting experience, working towards our aim of overcoming breast cancer. All internships take place at our head office in London. The internship is unpaid, although travel and lunch expenses are provided.
What’s in it for you?
- An insight into the charity sector
- The chance to develop key skills
- CV writing and interview training
- Access to our vacancies during your internship
- A dedicated member of staff to support you throughout your internship
- A reference on completion of your internship
- Travel and lunch expenses
- For more details about our internships, check out our internship FAQs.