By Dr Richard Berks, Research Information Officer.
The Government is about to decide what it will spend its money on in future and with major cuts expected, we need your help to keep the research energy going. Take action now to keep the power on.
Join our E-Newsletter
Follow the breast awareness guide:
- Know what is normal for you
- Look and feel your breasts (upper chest and armpits too)
- Know what changes to look for (see signs and symptoms)
- Report any changes without delay to your GP
- Make sure you attend breast screening if you’re 50 or over.